Monday, November 2, 2015

Local Love [Revival Food Co.]

I LOVE my hometown.  We are the home to the Greatest Spectacle in Racing, the Colts, the Pacers, many a Final Four, and once a Superbowl.   The great state of Indiana is also the home to some incredible restaurants, over 54 local craft breweries, and yummy homemade products, including the almond butters from Revival Food Co.

Revival Food Co.

A darling colleague of mine is involved with the company and we had the lucky opportunity to sample the goods during a recent payday celebration. (Each team of teachers take turns bringing in "payday treats".  Such a fun way to end the week.  But, I digress....)  Let me tell you....I. am. hooked.  This stuff is delicious!

We've seriously loved being a part of the Broad Ripple Farmers' Market...Come see us as we finish out the season! Oct 17th, 24th, 31st, Nov 7th (also, check out this sweet article they wrote on us!). 

All the butters are stone ground, gluten, peanut, and GMO free, and come in a variety of flavors.  My personal favorite is the Super Spread, but the Coco Love is a pretty sweet treat, too.

Happy Halloween! Come see us at the market. It's the last day to get your pumpkin spice almond butter. #almondbutter #halloween #pumpkinspice #indianapolis

I like a dollop in my oatmeal or spreading it on apple slices.  Swoon.  They have the most inticing recipes on their website, too, that I just might have to try, including a dark chocolate golden lava cake!



Revival Almond Butter can be purchased online, but they're also sold in Kroger, Marsh, and Market District!  Let me know your favorite flavor!

Happy Local Shopping!

*All images thanks to revivalfoodco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...