Monday, June 15, 2015

Edamame Salad

This weekend was full of big surprises, big celebrations, and big love.  I promise to elaborate more later this week, but for now I want to share the edamame salad recipe that I took to one celebration.  It's so, so easy and the perfect addition to a summer bbq or a light summer lunch.  The sweet friend who shared the recipe with me also serves it as a dip with Tostitos.  Both are delicious.




Edamame Salad (or dip)
  • 2 bags frozen, shelled edamame
  • 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can shoepeg corn, drained and rinsed
  • 2 bunches green onions, sliced thin
  • cilantro, chopped to taste
Dressing:
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1 T sugar
Mix salad ingredients, dress with oil and vinegar mixture and combine well.  Enjoy!

Happy Cooking!

Uptown Acorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...