Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What's for Dinner? [Marinated London Broil]

The flowers are in full bloom, the sun is shining, and temps are balmy....the perfect weather for grilling.  One thing I love most about summer is having "Happy Hour" on the porch while Hubby grills up something yummy for dinner.  It's relaxing, easy, and has minimal clean up.  (I'm not one that enjoys doing dishes -- and I always manage to use every dish, pot, and pan we own.)

This recipe fits the bill perfectly.  I mix up the marinade in the morning, throw it all together, and we're ready.  It also fits my freezer marinating perfectly.  I make several packages of them when either London Broil or flank steak is on sale.


Marinated London Broil
Ingredients:
  • 2-3 pound London broil or flank steak
  • 1/4 c olive oil
  • 2 T balsamic vinegar
  • 2 T fresh lemon juice
  • 1 T Dijon mustard
  • 1 T Worcestershire
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 t dried oregano
  • 1 t paprika
  • 1/2 heaping t dried thyme
  • 1/2 heaping t dried basil
Mix all ingredients well, pour over meat, and allow to marinate.  We grill meat until medium rare.


This evening we served with kale salad and grilled red potatoes with rosemary infused oil.  I have to say it's one of my favorite combinations!

Today I'm linking up with Share Your Style. 
Be sure to pop over and check out all the wonderful style ideas! 

Uptown Acorn


Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...