Monday, June 2, 2014

Wedding Season [Personalized Gift I]

It's that time of year again....wedding season is upon us. Since shower and wedding invitations are starting to roll in I wanted to share a favorite gift I enjoy giving to the happy couple.  Heather Shadron Pottery creates personalized handmade pieces, which are just lovely, and are completely unique.   She is a Georgian artist who makes these one-of-a-kind beauties.



Heather Shadron Pottery

Hubby and I were lucky enough to receive our own personalized bowl from dear family friends for our wedding. We use our red wave pattern wedding bowl all the time, and are not only reminded of our friends, but also our special day each time we use it.  It never fails to bring a smile to my face!


Wave Pattern Wedding Bowl


Her selection is not limited to wedding bowls (although that is all I have ordered).  She also offers Celebration Bowls, Baby Plates, and a special Limited Edition section, all in a variety of colors.  I especially love this "You Are My Sunshine" bowl -- too sweet!!



You Are My Sunshine Bowl

Happy First Day of Summer Vacation!!......
and Happy Wedding Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...